One small LEP for the Churches of North Marston
The Methodist Society has served the village since 1864 and is proud of its tradition.
More detail on the weekly services can be found by clicking here
Since April 2006, North Marston's Methodist and Anglican Churches have been in Local Ecumenical Partnership. St Mary's Parish Church is the Place of Worship for the combined congregation. In November 2011 Rev Jim Gorringe moved into the Vicarage in North Marston and since July 2012 has been working part-time in what is known as a 'House for Duty' post within the Schorne Team of Parishes. This is an exciting ecumenical development and a formal Sharing Agreement has been completed which enable Methodist Weddings to take place in St Mary's and has also allowed for the development of the old Methodist Chapel for mission within the community ...See