12. 'I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.
13. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
14. He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.
15. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.'
The disciples' grief will turn to joy
16. Jesus went on to say, 'In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.'