11. Do not cast me from your presenceor take your Holy Spirit from me.
12. Restore to me the joy of your salvationand grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
13. Then I will teach transgressors your ways,so that sinners will turn back to you.
14. Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,you who are God my Saviour,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
15. Open my lips, Lord,and my mouth will declare your praise.
16. You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;you do not take pleasure in burntofferings.
17. My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit;a broken and contrite heartyou, God, will notdespise.